Micromax Bolt A066, the latest smartphone in the Bolt series has been listed on the official website. It doesn’t have dual front-facing speakers like the Bolt AD3520 that went on sale earlier this month, but this has similar specifications, including a 3.5-inch HVGA screen, dual-core MediaTek SoC, Android KitKat OS, dual SIM support and 2G (EDGE) connectivity.
Micromax Bolt A066 specifications
- 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) TN display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6571 processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 2MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2G (EDGE), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 1300mAh battery
It comes pre-loaded with Clean Master, Dr safety, Opera mini, Reverie phonebook & smartpad, True caller, Zapr and games such as Gravity, Marble and Giga Jump The Micromax Bolt AD3520 comes in Tranquil Green, Pristine White, Raging Red and Smokey Grey colors and is expected to go on sale soon.