Xolo has unveiled Q900s Plus an upgraded variant of the Q900s that was introduced back in July. It has a 4.7-inch HD display compared to 4.7-inch qHD display on the Q900s and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) out of the box. Other specifications are similar including a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM 8212) processor with Adreno 302 GPU, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory with expansion slot and a 1800 mAh battery.
Xolo Q900s Plus specifications
- 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) multi-touch IPS OGS display with scratch resistant Dragon Trail Glass
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM 8212) processor with 400 MHz Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 135.8 x 67.2 x 7.2 mm; Weight: 100 grams
- 8MP camera with PureCel sensor, LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
The Xolo Q900s Plus comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 8299. It is expected to launch soon.