Micromax Bolt A067, the latest smartphone in the Bolt series is now available. It has a 4-inch WVGA screen, is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has dual SIM support, but it doesn’t have 3G connectivity. Check out the complete specifications below.
Micromax Bolt A067 specifications
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 2MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 1300 mAh battery
The Micromax Bolt A067 comes in Green, Red, Yellow, Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 3,899, according to Mumbai-based retailer Manish Khatri from Mahesh Telecom. Here is the box from the retailer that shows the smartphone and the specifications.