Samsung is all set to launch the Galaxy Note 4 in India tomorrow, October 14th, and the smartphone would be available for purchase from stores across the country starting October 17th. The Galaxy Note 4 was unveiled at IFA last month and packs a 5.7-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) QHD Super AMOLED display, powered by a 2.7 quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor or Octa-Core Exynos processor with four Cortex-A57 clocked at 1.9GHz and four Cortex-A53 running at 1.3GHz, Mali-T760 GPU and 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with new Samsung UI.
It has S Pen Stylus, Finger Scanner for a secure, biometric screen locking feature and mobile payments, S Health 3.5 and more. It has 3200 mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420 GPU or 1.9GHz Octa Core (1.9GHz Quad + 1.3GHz Quad Core) Exynos Processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS and Ultra HD video recording
- 3.7MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, 120 degree wide angle lens
- 8.5 mm thick and weighs 176 grams
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote
- S Health 3.5, Finger Scanner, UV, Heart Rate Monitoring
- 4G LTE-A Cat.6 / 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80) MIMO PCIe , Bluetooth v4.1 LE / ANT+, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou , USB2.0, MHL 3.0
- 3200mAh Battery
We should know the pricing of the smartphone at the launch tomorrow. Samsung is also expected to launch the Gear S, the company’s first smartwatch with the ability to make calls independently, without connecting it a smartphone.