Huawei has announced the Ascend G7, the company’s latest top-end smartphone in the G Series at the IFA. It has a 5.5-inch 720p screen, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 SoC and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Huawei Emotion UI 3.0. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 4G LTE Cat.4 connectivity and dual-antenna with smart switching for better connectivity. It has all-metal back for a premium feel.
Huawei Ascend G7 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touch screen in-cell touch-sensitive screen
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Huawei Emotion UI 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4 aperture, Sony sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with 88-degree wide angle lens, 5P lens, Blue-glass filter
- 7.6mm thick and weighs 165 grams
- 4G LTE Cat.4 /3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
The Huawei Ascend G7 comes in silver, grey and golden colors and is priced at 250 Euros (US$325 / Rs. 19,630 approx.) It will be available Germany, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Hungary, the Netherlands Turkey, Poland, Norway, South Africa and Mexico from September 2014 with other markets to follow.