Along with the Vibe X2, Lenovo also announced the Vibe Z2, the next smartphone in the Vibe Z series. It has a 5.5-inch HD screen and is powered by a quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 SoC, compared to the 5.5-inch 1080p screen and Snapdragon 800 SoC on the Vibe Z. It runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony Exmor sensor, dual LED flash, optical image stabilization (OIS), BSI sensor and has a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has sleek brushed metal unibody design, has 4G LTE connectivity and comes with dual SIM support. It has beautification features, button-free shutter control and new Instant On camera.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 600nits brightness
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe UI
- 13MP auto focus camera with dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 7.8mm thick and weighs 158 grams
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 3000 mAh L battery
The Vibe Z2 comes in White, Titanium and Gold colors and is priced at US$429 (Rs. 25,860 approx.). It would be available first in China starting in October and would roll out in Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe and the Middle East in countries later.