Wickedleak has launched Wammy Note 3, the company’s latest smartphone. It has a 5.2-inch full HD display based on OGS technology, powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat).It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has S View Window support with the magnetic flip case which comes for free in the box. It also comes with optional Aquaprotect Water Resistant Technology at Rs. 1,500 extra that would let the smartphone sustain for more than 30 minutes in water.
Commenting on the new launch, Aditya Mehta, CEO, Wickedleak Inc. said
Wickedleak is leveraging a platform with an affordable yet power packed device, as it offers the flexibility to address the users’ increasingly varied demands. With the launch of Wammy Note 3, we intend to get premium devices in the hands of consumers at affordable rates while ensuring the consumers get all the latest specifications like an Octa-core Processor and Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Wickedleak Wammy Note 3 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD OGS display
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB
- Dual SIM
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash and 1080p video recording
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 8.1 mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 3800 mAh battery
The Wickedleak Wammy Note 3 comes in Silk White and Dark Slate Black colors and is priced at Rs. 12,990. It would be available for sale through Wickedleak website starting September 1st.