HTC has announced Desire 510, the company’s latest smartphones in the desire series with 4G LTE connectivity. It is also the company’s first smartphone powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor based on 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 and has Adreno 306 GPU. It has 4.7 inch FWVGA screen, runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with HTC Sense UI on top, comes with a 5-megapixel rear camera without flash and a VGA front-facing camera.
It has HTC BlinkFeed and even supports HTC Dot View case. HTC did not announce if this will come in dual SIM variant.
HTC Desire 510 specifications
- 4.7-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with HTC Sense UI
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- 9.99 mm thick and weighs 158 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 2100 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 510 comes in Terra White and Meridian Grey colors and would be available from operators and major retailers in Europe and Asia as well as through select carriers in the US. The company did not announce the pricing yet, but it says that it will come at a highly affordable price.