Xolo Q500s IPS in the 500 series was unveiled last month, now the company has announced the Q510s. It has a 4-inch WVGA IPS screen, 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, Android 4.4 (KitKat), 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to the Q500s IPS.
As usual it has dual SIM support and has 3G connectivity. This has 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 1500mAh battery, compared to 512MB RAM and 4GB of internal storage on the Q500s IPS.
Xolo Q510s IPS specifications
- 4-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touchscreen IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor with 416MHz Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 128 x 63 x 8.98 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1500 mAh battery
The Xolo Q510s comes in gold color and is priced at Rs. 6,499.