iberry has launched Auxus Note 5.5, the company’s first smartphone with a fingerprint scanner. It has a 5.5-inch HD OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core with MediaTek MT6592 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to Nuclea N2 and Nuclea X.
It has a fingerprint sensor below the camera that lets you unlock the phone easily. It has option to configure three fingerprints and has Finger App Lock feature to hide apps to create security profile with apps of your choice to be hidden or shown upon unlocking.
iberry Auxus Note 5.5 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with 700 MHz Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Harlequin LED Notification
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB
- 3200 mAh battery
iberry has also launched the Auxus AX04i, a variant of the Auxus AX04 phablet with 3G support. Other specifications are similar, including a 7-inch display,Android 4.4 KitKat, 2-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor.
iberry Auxus AX04i specifications
- 7-inch IPS display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor with Mali 400 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 2MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB
- 3000 mAh battery
The iberry Auxus Note 5.5 and the Auxus AX04i are priced at Rs. 13,990 and Rs. 6,490, respectively. These smartphones would be available exclusively on eBay India starting August 21st.