Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H), the company’s latest mid-range smartphone and the successor of Galaxy Core is now on sale through the official Samsung India eStore, as expected. It packs a 4.5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Samsung TouchWiz Essence UI.
It has a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support, has 3G HSPA+ connectivity, 768MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage with expansion slot and 2000 mAh battery. It has leather-like back cover.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 specifications
- 4.5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 130.2 x 67.9 x 9.8mm; Weight: 138 grams
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 768MB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Core 2 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 11,900.