Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note, the company’s latest phablet in India. It was unveiled back in March and comes with a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display based on OGS technology and 178-degree wide viewing angle, powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450 GPU and runs on MIUI v5 based on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with 28mm lens with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Xiaomi Redmi Note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450 GPU
- MIUI v5 on top of Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, micro SD card up to 32GB
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3100 mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note comes in white colors with a range of colorful optional back covers and is priced at Rs. 9,999. It would go on sale in India soon on Flipkart.