Flipkart was rumored to be launching a smartphone, but they dropped that plan and now, have launched a tablet under Rs. 10,000. The Flipkart Digiflip Pro XT 712 comes with a MediaTek SoC and 7inch HD display along with voice calling. Flipkart has decided to do what other manufacturers have been doing for a while – get a product from China, rebrand it and sell it in India. Flipkart has a lot of reach and it hopes to sell its tablet because of its big customer network.
We have the Digiflip Pro XT 712 with us and we will be bringing you the unboxing video today. Before you check out the video, you can check out the specs right below.
- 7-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) capacitive multi touch IPS display
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (2G + 3G) with dual standby
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor MT8382 SoC with 500 MHz Mali 400-MP2GPU
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 113.7 x 185.3 x 9.2 mm; Weight: 285 grams
- Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Proximity sensor
- 3G HSPA+ (via SIM card slots), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS / A-GPS, USB OTG
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, up to 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3000 mAh battery
As you can see from the specifications above, the Digiflip Pro XT 712 has all the makings of a mid-range tablet. You can check out the unboxing video right below.
Lets check out its box contents.
- Digiflip Pro tablet
- microUSB to USB cable
- USB Wall charger
- In-ear type earphones
- USB OTG Cable
- User manual
- 3.5mm audio jack extension cable
The tablet feels solid in the hand and is on the smaller side of the 7inch tablets.
The bezels are relatively thin and the tablet feels good in the hands.
We will be bringing more coverage of the Digiflip Pro XT 712 tablet, so make sure you are subscribed to our Newsletter and our YouTube Channel.