Xolo launched the Q1000 Opus, the company’s first smartphone powered by a quad-core Broadcom (BCM23550) processor back in December last year. Now the Xolo Q1000 Opus 2 is available from online retailer Snapdeal. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 (MSM8212) processor and has a 5-inch qHD display, compared to FWVGA screen on the Q1000 Opus. Even though the first Opus already got the KitKat update, the Opus 2 runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS.
It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Other features are similar to the first Opus, including dual SIM support, 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 2000 mAh battery
Xolo Q1000 Opus 2 specifications
- 5-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD capacitive touch screen IPS display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 (MSM8212) processor with Adreno 302 GPU
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 143 x 73 x 9.3 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2000 mAh battery
The Xolo Q1000 Opus 2 comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 9780 online. Xolo is expected to launch it officially in coming weeks.