Microsoft devices has launched the the Nokia 225, the latest entry-level phone. It was unveiled back in April, went on sale few weeks back and packs a 2.8-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA LCD screen, dust and splash proof keymat and loud audio output up to 103 phon output with Donau speaker. It is just 10.4mm thick and has a curved design.
Other features include, Nokia Xpress Browser, FM Radio, Bluetooth 3.0 with Slam sharing feature and a 2-megapixel fixed focus rear camera without flash. It comes pre-loaded with Facebook and Twitter apps and comes Block Breaker 3, Asphalt 6, Assassins Creed 3, The Avengers and Real Football 2012 games. It supports microSD card up to 32GB and packs a 1200mAh battery.
Commenting on the new launch, Sari Harju, Head of Mobile Phones, Nokia India Sales Pvt. Ltd, a subsidiary of Microsoft Mobile Oy, said,
Offering a rich media experience and simple functionality combined with Nokia trust and quality, the Nokia 225 enables us to bring the affordable mobile phone experience to consumers across the spectrum. It is a true testimony of our commitment to connect the next billion to the internet.
Nokia 225 Dual SIM features and specifications
- 2.8-inch (320 x 240 pixel) QVGA LCD Display
- Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Dual SIM (2G + 2G) with Dual Standby
- Nokia Series 30+ OS
- 2MP rear camera
- Dimensions 124 x 55.5 x 10.4mm; weight 100.6 g (including battery)
- Music Player, FM Radio
- Connectivity: USB 1.1, USB mass storage, Bluetooth 3.0 , 3.5 mm AV Connector
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1200 mAh battery with up to 27 days standby and 21 hours talk time with dual SIMs
The Nokia 225 Dual SIM comes in red, yellow, black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 3,329.