Asus has launched the Asus Fonepad 7 Dual SIM (ME175CG) with dual SIM support in India as we reported last week. It was announced at the MWC 2014 earlier this year and packs a 7-inch (1280 x 800) HD LED Backlit IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). Asus launched the Fonepad 7, a 7-inch tablet with 3G, 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2560 processor and voice calling capabilities in India last year.
Other features are similar to the single-SIM variant including a 5-megapixel rear camera with 1080p full HD video recording and a 1.2 MP front-facing camera, SonicMaster audio technology and 3G HSPA+ connectivity along with voice calling capabilities.
Asus Fonepad 7 Dual SIM specifications
- 7-inch (1280 x 800) HD LED Backlit IPS display with 10 finger multi-touch
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with 300 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Dual SIM with dual standby (micro SIMs)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 5MP rear camera with 1080p Full HD video recording
- 1.2MP front-facing camera with 720p Video Recording
- 11.35mm thick and weighs 340g
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via micro SD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 3950mAh battery with up to 28 hours of 3G talk time and up to 35 days of standby
The Asus Fonepad 7 Dual SIM comes in gray and white colors and is priced at Rs. 12999.