Xolo has officially launched the Xolo Q2500 PocketPad, the company’s latest phablet with a 6-inch HD display in the Q CORE series. It was announced last week and packs a 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and is upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat).
It has a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p full HD video recording and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby, 1GB RAM and packs a 3000 mAh battery.
Xolo Q2500 PocketPad Specifications
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with 500 MHz Mali 400MP2 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8 MP rear camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.5mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000 mAh battery
The Xolo Q2500 PocketPad is priced at Rs. 14,999. It also comes with a free flip cover that doubles up as a stand.