Nokia has officially launched the Lumia 625, the latest Lumia phone in India. It went on pre-order in India online earlier this week. The Lumia 625 was unveiled last month and packs a 4.7-inch (800 x 480 pixels) LCD display, which is the largest screen on a Lumia phone till date. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8930 processor and runs on the latest Windows Phone 8 OS with the latest Amber update. It has a 5-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It has Nokia Music and Here Maps. The phone has pebble design with curved edges and matte finish on the polycarbonate back cover.
Nokia Lumia 625 specifications
- 4.7-inch (800 x 480 pixels) display at 201 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8930 processor
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 5MP Auto Focus camera with LED flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 9.2mm thick and weighs 159grams
- 512MB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS / aGPS,,A-GPS+GLONASS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Nokia Lumia 625 comes in orange, yellow, bright green, white and black colors and is priced at Rs. 19,999. It comes with out-of-the-box entertainment package such as eBooks from Flipkart and access to the Nokia Music Store to download music worth Rs. 16000 absolutely free. The Your Movies app by Digitainment that offers 3000+ free movies (streaming and download at 720p) worth Rs. 4,275 free for 3 months. Nokia has also announced that the Lumia 625 users free access (up to 10 GB of content for 3 months) to Ozone Wi-Fi zones across India at more than 800 hangout zones including Café Coffee Day, McDonalds, and Subway among others in these zones at no extra cost during the first three months.