Xolo A500S with 4-inch display, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Android 4.2 launched for Rs. 6999
Xolo has launched the A500S, the company’s new smartphone in the A Series. It has a 4-inch WVGA display, powered by the latest 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 chip that has integrated Wi-Fi, FM, GPS and Bluetooth and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 720p video recording and has a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone comes with dual SIM support with dual standby. The phones has sleek and stylish look that differs from the A500 and the X500 that were launched earlier this year. It also comes pre-loaded with Xolo Secure Anti-theft app.
Xolo A500S specifications
- 4-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572W processor with Mali-400 MP GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 5MP camera with LED Flash, 720p video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 8.98mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G (HSDPA up to 21.1 Mbps; HSUPA up to 5.6 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, aGPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1400 mAh battery
The Xolo A500S comes in Black, Blue, Red and White colors and is priced at Rs. 6,999.