Karbonn A29 with 4.7-inch qHD IPS display, Android 4.1 now available for Rs. 8990
Karbonn A29, a new Android smartphone is now available from online retailer Saholic. It has a 4.7-inch (960 × 540 pixels) IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It packs a 2000 mAh battery, but no details about the RAM yet. It has 3G data connectivity and Dual SIM support with dual standby. Wish it had a quad-core processor since most of the competitors offer a quad-core processor in this price range.
Karbonn A29 specifications
- 4.7-inch (960 × 540 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 8 MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with EDR and A2DP, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4GB internal memory (2.53GB user memory), expandable memory up to 64GB
- 2000 mAh battery
The Karbonn A29 comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 8,990.