Samsung has launched the Galaxy Tab 3 310 (SM-T310) and the Galaxy Tab 3 311 (SM-T311), 2 new tablets in India at an event in Delhi. It was announced last month as Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and packs a 8-inch (1280×800) IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.5GHz dual core processor and runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) with Samsung’s own TouchWiz UI on top. It has a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Unlike the Galaxy Note 510, this doesn’t come with stylus support. The Tab 3 310 is the WiFi-only variant and the Tab 3 311 comes with 3G support via SIM card slot and voice calling capabilities.
It has Samsung’s Sound Alive for Audio and Dolby Surround for Video for enhanced multimedia experience. It comes with other Samsung’s unique software features such as S Translato, ChatON cross-platform messenger, S Travel, Story Album, Group Play and more.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 310 and 311 specifications
- 8-inch (1280×800) IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display at 189PPI
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 5MP rear camera
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 7.4mm thick and weighs 314 g
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD.
- 3G HSPA+ (Only in Tab 3 311) ,WiFi a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), WiFi Channel Bonding, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS + GLONASS (Only in Tab 3 311)
- 4450 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 310 and Tab 3 311 come in White color and are priced at Rs. 21,945 and Rs. 25,725. The Tab 3 311 comes with 2GB of free data per month for 2 months from Vodafone. These tablets would be available across India starting 21st July, Sunday onwards.