Samsung has launched Galaxy S4 mini (GT-I9192) along with the Galaxy S4 Zoom at an event in Mumbai. It has a 4.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display, powered by a 1.7 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean with Samsung’s own Nature UX. It packs a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 1.9-megapixel HD front-facing camera. It is 8.97mm thick and weighs just 107 grams. It comes with Dual SIM support with dual standby.
It borrows several software features from the Galaxy S4 including a Sound&Shot, S Travel, Story Album, S Translator, WatchON (to control TV using IR LED) and S Health.
Check out our Samsung Galaxy S4 mini Hands-on from the Samsung Premier 2013 event last month.
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini specifications
- 4.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display
- 1.7 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.9MP HD front-facing camera
- 8.94 mm thick and weighs 107 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack
- IR LED (Remote control)
- 1.5GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory (5GB user memory), expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS
- 1,900mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini comes in White Frost and Black Mist colors and is priced at Rs. 27,990 (MRP). It comes with 2 GB of free 3G Data per month for 3 months for Reliance customers.