Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom launched in India for Rs. 29900
Samsung has launched the Galaxy S4 zoom, the company’s new flagship camera phone in India at an event in Mumbai. It was announced last month has a 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor with 10x optical zoom, Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) and Xenon Flash. It has a 4.3 inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
This has a Zoom Ring that lets you zoom and offers new features such as In-Call Photo sharing via MMS to the caller with just a twist. It also lets you activate the Quick Launch and Shortcut features. It also comes with Voice calling support, packs 1.5GB RAM and has 2330 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom Specifications
- 4.3 inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 16MP rear camera with Xenon Flash, BSI Sensor, OIS and 10x optical zoom
- 1.9MP front-facing camera
- 15.4 mm thick and weighs 206 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1.5GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory (5GB user memory), expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 5 GHz, Bluetooth v4.0, aGPS + GLONASS and NFC
- 2,330 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 29,900. It comes with a free Flip Cover, Interest free EMI Offer for 6 months and 2 GB 3G Data free per month for 3 months for Reliance customers as an introductory offer.