Sony Xperia Tablet Z now available for pre-order in India for Rs. 44990
Sony Xperia Tablet Z is on pre-order from online retailers Flipkart and Infibeam in India. The Xperia Tablet Z was originally announced in Japan earlier this year, at the MWC 2013 the company announced that it would roll out globally from Q2 2013. At the Xperia Z launch event the company announced that the tablet would be launched in India in May. The Xperia Tablet Z has a 10.1-inch HD (1920 x 1200 pixels) WUXGA Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, Shatter proof sheet on scratch-resistant glass, powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
Sony Xperia Tablet Z specifications
- 10.1-inch HD (1920 x 1200 pixels) WUXGA Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to Android 4.2
- 6.9 mm thick and weighs 495g
- Dust and water resistant (IP55 & IP57) with a durable glass front display
- 1.5 GHz asynchronous quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 8 MP rear camera with Exmor R for mobile sensor
- 2MP 1080p Superior Auto plus front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, MHL, GPS / GLONASS and NFC
- 2GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, up to 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 6000 mAh Battery with STAMINA mode further improves the standby time
The Sony Xperia Tablet Z is priced at Rs. 44,990 for the 16GB 3G variant and comes with a free Leather Case. It is expected to go on sale in the first week of June.
Check out our Xperia Tablet Z hands-on from the MWC 2013.