Sony Xperia L is now pre-order in India from online retailer Infibeam. The Xperia L was announced back in March along with the Xperia SP. The Xperia SP was launched in India last month. It has a 4.3-inch (854 x 480 pixels) Scratch-resistant capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8230 processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
It comes with a 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Exmor RS sensor, 720p HD video recording and a VGA front-facing camera. It also has a dedicated camera key and comes with a LED notification light below the display, similar to most of the recent Xperia devices.
Sony Xperia L Specifications
- 4.3-inch (854 x 480 pixels) Scratch-resistant capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8230 processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Exmor RS sensor, 720p video recording
- VGA (0.3MP) front-facing camera
- 9.7mm thick and weighs 137 grams
- 3G (HSPA+ 21 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, aGPS, NFC
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 1750 mAh battery
The Sony Xperia L comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 18,990. It is available for pre-order from online retailer Infibeam. It is expected to ship on May 8th 2013.