Sony Xperia Z to arrive in India on March 6th
The Sony Mobile India facebook just published the above teaser a couple of hours back, and the shining button on the side of the seemingly unknown device photo indicates only one thing, the Sony Xperia Z is going to be launched in India on the 6th of March, which is just five days away.
The Xperia Z was launched at the Consumer Electronics show in Las Vegas recently, and we went hands on with it very recently at the Mobile World Congress. The device has a really thin profile with the newest addition to the Sony series being the 5 inch 1080p panel. While we were quite underwhelmed with the display during our short hands on time, there are still other great specs that back this device up, and they are –
- 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Reality display with mobile Bravia Engine 2
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to Android 4.2
- 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm APQ 8064 processor with Adreno 320 GPU
- 13 MP camera with LED Flash, Exmor RS sensor for HDR images and video
- 2.2 MP 720p front-facing camera
- Water and Dust Resistant (IP55 and IP57)
- 7.9mm thick and weighs 146g
- One-touch mirroring
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- 2330 mAh battery
The Sony Xperia Z comes in Black, White and Purple colors and we are looking forward to the launch on the 6th of March. So, are you looking forward to it? Do let us know your opinions in the comments section below.