OnePlus released its first OxygenOS Open Beta 1 based on Android 8.0 (Oreo) at the end of last month. This week it has released the second Beta update for the phone that brings fixes for several launcher issues, Camera UI improvements, improvements in reading mode, vibration, Bluetooth audio and several fixes.
OnePlus is also asking users to fill its UX & UI survey and you can also report any bugs you find using the bug report forums since this is a beta update. Check out the complete changelog below.
- Fixed widget issues
- Fixed shortcut issues
- UI Improvements
- Files Manager
- Added f4v format in video category
- Speed improvements while deleting massive files.
- Improvements to Reading Mode
- Improvements in vibration
- Improvements in Bluetooth audio
- Fixed Parallel apps bugs
- Fixed reboot issue when using Picture in Picture
- Updated Android security patch to November
- General bug fixes and stability improvements.
The update is 124MB in size and comes with November Android Security update. If you’ve already flashed a previous Open Beta build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this manually by downloading it from downloads.oneplus.net. OnePlus already promised final Android Oreo update for the phone by early 2018."OnePlus 5 gets new beta update based on Android Oreo with improved camera UI, bug fixes and improvements",