Samsung GearFit2 Pro, successor of last year’s Gear Fit 2 yesterday appeared on Samsung Spain and Malaysia sites briefly before it was pulled. It has model number SM-R365 and comes with similar 1.5-inch Curved Super AMOLED screen and runs Tizen OS, but this comes with a new watch-style clasp.
It has GPS, heart rate monitor (HRM) and can measure distance, pace, route and calories burned and heart rate. It also has support for 3000 apps including Spotify and has automatic fitness tracking.
Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro specifications
- 1.5-inch (216 x 432 pixels) Curved Super AMOLED display
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 512 MB RAM, 4GB internal storage
- IP68 certified (up to 30 minutes in up to 1.5m of water)
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Tizen OS (Compatible with phones running Android 4.4 or later with 1.5GB RAM or more)
- Standalone music player
- Dimensions: 51.3 x 25.0 mm; Weight: 34g
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, HRM, Built-in GPS, Barometer
- 200mAh battery with up to 5 days of battery life with occasional use and 3 to 4 days with average use
The Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro will Black and Red colors in small and large sizes and is rumored to cost $199 (Rs. 12,750 approx.). We should know all the details next week at the IFA.