After teasing the phone, Moto has finally sent out invites for the launch of its Moto G5S Plus smartphone in India on August 29th exclusively on Amazon.in. It was introduced earlier this month and has 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with selective focus mode for portraits, adding blurred background effect, selective black and white coloring, replace background mode and more and an improved 8-megapixel front camera with flash.
It has a metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the front and a 3000mAh battery with support for Turbo charging.
Moto G5S Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128 GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP (RGB) + 13MP (monochrome) dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Bottom-ported loudspeaker
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.5×76.2x8mm to 9.5 mm; Weight:168g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
The Moto G5S Plus comes in Lunar Gray and Blush Gold colors. We should know the price of the phone next Tuesday.