ZTE has introduced nubia X6, the company’s latest smartphone in China. It has a 6.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) IPS display, powered by a 2.3 GHz / 2.5 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/2.0 aperture, full HD video recording and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
It is 7.9 mm thin and weigh around 215 grams. It has NeoVision 3.5 Camera and Dolby Digital with DTS capabilities. It also comes in 64GB variant with similar specifications, but the 128GB variant comes with 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor (MSM8974AC) processor and has 3GB RAM.
ZTE nubia X6 specifications
- 6.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) IPS display with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.3 GHz / 2.5 GHzQuad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS with Mifavour UI
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p HD video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 7. 9mm thick and weighs 215 grams
- 2GB RAM for 16GB / 32GB variants, 3GB RAM for 128GB variant
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual Band), GPS/aGPS, HDMI, NFC
- 4250 mAh battery
The ZTE nubia X6 comes in Haoyue White and Champagne Gold colors. It is priced at 2999 Chinese Yuan (Rs. 29090 approx) for the 32GB variant. The 64GB and the 128GB variants are priced at 3499 Chinese Yuan ( Rs. 33940 approx) and 3999 Chinese Yuan (Rs. 38790 approx) respectively.