Xolo A510S, the company’s latest smartphone in the A Series and the successor of last year’s A500s has been listed on the official website. It has a 4-inch FWVGA IPS display, an upgrade from the WVGA screen. Xolo even launched the A500s IPS with same specifications as the A500s, but it had a IPS display. It recently launched the A500 Club with dual front speakers.
Other specifications are similar to the A500s, including a 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor, Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 720p video recording and has a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby. The RAM has been upgraded from 512MB to 1GB, which is definitely a great improvement, but it has the same 1400 mAh battery. Unlike the smooth matte back on the A500s, the A510s has a metal finish and a different design.
Xolo A510s specifications
- 4-inch (480 x 854 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor with Mali-400 MP GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 5MP camera with LED Flash, 720p video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 8.98mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G (HSDPA up to 21.1 Mbps; HSUPA up to 5.6 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, aGPS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1400 mAh battery
The Xolo A510S comes in Gold color and is priced at Rs. 7,499. It is expected to go on sale soon.