Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo appeared online earlier this month, now SamMobile has got hold of official press renders of the phone. The phone exactly looks like the Galaxy Note 3 with S Pen stylus with similar S Pen features and also has faux leather back cover. According to earlier rumors, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo would come with a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED screen, 1.7 GHz Dual Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core Exynos processor and Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean).
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.7 GHz Dual Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core Exynos processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP camera with LED flash
- 1.9MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, USB 3.0
- 3100 mAh Battery
According to the leak, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo would go on pre-order for 599 Euros (~Rs. 50,000). According to the date on the phone, it is expected to be announced on 27th January 2014, which is next Monday. It is expected to be showcased at the MWC 2014 in Barcelona next month.