Lenovo has launched the Vibe X, the company’s latest smartphone in India. It was announced at the IFA 2013 back in September and has a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS “20/20 Vision” display at 440 PPI with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, BSI sensor and has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 88 degree wide angle lens. It has premium polycarbonate body, advanced mold and laser-engraved 3D tactile finish. It is just 6.9mm and weighs just 121 grams.
Lenovo Vibe X specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Single – Micro SIM
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5MP fixed-focus front-facing camera with 88 degree wide angle lens
- Dimensions – 74mm x 6.9mm x 144mm; Weight: 121g
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 2000 mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe X comes in Silver color and is priced at Rs. 25,999. It would go on sale across India starting from December 21st. Check out the Lenovo Vibe X hands-on from IFA.