Intex has launched the Aqua i6, the company’s latest smartphone in the Aqua series. It had already launched the Aqua i4 back in September, this one has a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display similar to the i4, but this is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Intex had already partnered with MediaTek for the launch of the Cloud X3 with a dual-core MediaTek MT6572 chip, this one has a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 MP2 GPU from. It runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), packs a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
The phone has premium IML finish and comes with Matrabhasha, Bigflix, ZAPAK, Intex Play, Intex Cloud with 5GB of storage and lots more pre-loaded apps. It has dual SIM support with dual standby, similar to other Intex smartphones.
Intex Aqua i6 specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400MP2 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 8MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 1900 mAh battery
The Intex Aqua i6 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 8990. It would be available from 40,000 plus dealers, reseller outlets, more than 42 INTEX SQUARES (exclusive retail stores), several hypermarkets and leading e-commerce portals in India.