Nokia has finally announced the Lumia 1520, the company’s latest flagship smartphone at an event in Abu Dhabi. It packs a 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD capacitive touch screen ClearBlack display with Gorilla Glass 2 protection, quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and runs on Windows Phone 8 with the latest GDR3 update and Lumia Black update. It packs a 20-megapixel autofocus rear camera with new oversampling technology,ZEISS optics with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), 2x lossless zoom dual LED flash, 1080p video recording 30 fps. It also has Nokia Camera app that combines the Smart, Pro and Video modes. It comes with 32GB of internal memory and a micro SD card support.
Nokia Lumia 1520 specifications
- 6-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) capacitive touch screen ClearBlack display with Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 20MP camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), High resolution zoom 2x, Autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- Nokia Camera app
- 1.2MP HD front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- Dimensions – 162.8 x 85.4 x 8.7, Weight – 209g
- Rich Recording with four microphones; Wideband Voice and multi-microphone noise reduction with four microphones
- Dolby Headphone, Graphic equalizer, Audio leveling, FM radio
- LTE / 3G HSPA+ 41Mbps, WiFi (2.4/5Ghz) a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with Glonass, NFC
- Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, micro SD card support up to 64GB
- 3400 mAh (integrated) with built-in wireless charging (Qi compatible)
The Nokia Lumia 1520 comes in Glossy Red, Yellow, White and Black colors and is priced at $749 (~Rs. 46238) without taxes. It would roll starting in Q4 2013 starting from Hong Kong, Singapore, U.S., China, U.K., France, Germany, Finland and other European markets.