Micromax Bolt A58, new budget smartphone in the Bolt series is now available from online retailer Saholic. It surfaced on the official website last week and packs a 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) display, powered by a 1GHz dual-core MediaTek 6572M processor and runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). It packs a 2 MP rear camera without flash and 3G support. It also has dual SIM support with dual standby similar to most of the Micromax smartphones. The Bolt A40 and the Bolt A67 went on sale recently.
Micromax Bolt A58 Specifications
- 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1GHz dual-core MediaTek 6572M processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 2MP fixed focus rear camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0, micro USB
- 512MB RAM, 512MB internal memory (90MB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 1200 mAh battery with up to 4 hours talk time, up to 200h standby
The Micromax Bolt A58 comes in midnight black or raging red colors and is priced at Rs. 5,499 online.