Micromax Bolt A58 with 3.5-inch display, Android 4.2 spotted on official website
Micromax is all set to launch the Bolt A58,a new budget smartphone in the Bolt series. The Bolt A40 and the Bolt A67 went on sale recently. The Bolt A58 has surfaced on the official website. It comes with with a 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) display, powered by a 1GHz dual-core MediaTek 6572M processor and runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). It packs a 2 MP rear camera without flash, but comes with 3G support. It also has dual SIM support with dual standby similar to most of the Micromax smartphones.
Micromax Bolt A58 Specifications
- 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1GHz dual-core MediaTek 6572M processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 2MP fixed focus rear camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0, micro USB
- 512MB RAM, 512MB internal memory (90MB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 1200 mAh battery with up to 4 hours talk time, up to 200h standby
The Micromax Bolt A58 would come in midnight black or raging red colors. No details about the pricing yet.