Spice Pinnacle Stylus Mi-550, the company’s latest smartphone in the Pinnacle is now available from online retailer Saholic. t has a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, 1080p full HD video recording and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby and packs a 2500 mAh battery.
Most of the features are similar to the Karbonn Titanium S9 that was launched back in July. It also comes with a stylus pen.
Spice Pinnacle Stylus Mi-550 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (3G + 3G)
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- G-Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor and Gyro sensor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
The Spice Pinnacle Stylus comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 15499. The official launch is expected soon.