LG has officially launched G2, the company’s latest flagship phone in India as they promised. The LG G2 was announced last month and packs a 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display at 423 ppi, powered by a 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor with Adreno 330 GPU and runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, Optical ImageStabilisation (OIS), 1080p video recording and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also comes with a lot of unique features such as rear-mounted power button and volume keys, double tap to wake up feature called Knock On and more.
LG G2 Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display at 423 ppi
- 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor with 480 MHz Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Dimensions – 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9mm, weight: 140g
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, 1080p video recording at 30 fps
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB / 32GB of internal memory
- 3G HSPA+ 42Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS
- 3000 mAh battery
The LG G2 comes in Black and White colors. The 16GB variant is priced at an MRP of Rs. 41,500 and the MOP is Rs. 40,490, which we already know. The 32GB variant costs Rs. 43,500 (MOP), while the MRP is 44,500 . The LG G2 would be available across India from today.