Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is the third device that Samsung announced at the IFA 2013. It is a huge upgrade over the original Note 10.1 which was launched in 2012. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition comes with a high resolution 2560×1600 SC LCD display making it similar to the Samsung Nexus 10. The Galaxy Note 10.1 will launch with Android 4.3 Jellybean along with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI and features complete with S-Pen. Along with the improved display, the Note 10.1 will be powered by Samsung’s Exynos Octa-core processor clocked at 1.9GHz and it will have 3GB of RAM exactly like Galaxy Note 3. The Note 10.1 will come with a 8MP camera at the back and 2MP camera at the front.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Specifications
- 10.1inch High resolution 2560×1600 display
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 SoC / 1.9GHz Exynos Octa SoC
- 3GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal storage and microSD card slot
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
- Samsung TouchWiz UI with tons of features and S-Pen
- 8220mAh battery
- 3.5mm Audio jack and support for UHQA(Ultra High Quality Audio)
- Stereo Speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, AllShareCast, BT4.0, USB2.0, GPS and GLONASS
- 8MP rear camera with BSI and 2MP front camera
Along with the high-end specifications and high resolution display, the Galaxy Note 10.1 will be packed with Samsung’s wide range of software features that include S-Pen and S-Note.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 will be available in three variants – WiFi only, WiFi+3G and WiFi+LTE and it will come in two colors – Jet Black and Class White. There is no word on pricing yet, but the device is expected to go on sale in Q3, 2013.