iBall had launched the Andi 4a Projector phone that appeared on the official website last week. It has a 4.0-inch (480×800 pixels) display, powered by 1 GHz Dual-Core Cortex A9 Processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 8-megapixel Auto focus camera with flash and a front-facing camera for video calling. It has 35 lumens projector that allows users to project instantly up to 10 feet by 8 feet in VGA (480 x 640 pixels) resolution. The projector has a contrast ratio of 1200:1.
Commenting on the Andi 4a Projector Phone’s launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria , Director of iBall said,
We are introducing the best ever Projector phone in the World. This is really exciting for us and we hope the user will be as excited with the performance and specs as we all are at iBall.
iBall Andi 4a Projector Specifications
- 4.0-inch (480×800 pixels) display at 233 ppi
- 35 lumens projector with VGA projection up to 10 feet by 8 feet
- 1 GHz Dual-Core Cortex A9 Processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM support with dual standby
- 8MP Auto focus camera with LED flash
- front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 512MB RAM, 4GB Internal Memory (2GB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB via micro SD card slot
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS / aGPS
- 1500 mAh battery
The iBall Andi 4a Projector is priced at an MOP of Rs. 17,999 and the MRP would be Rs. 18,999. It comes bundled with a tripod stand that lets you use in your hand or on the tripod.