Xolo is all set to release the X910, the company’s new smartphone powered by an Intel Atom processor . The phone has appeared on Flipkart with complete specs and images. It would have a 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display with 256 ppi pixel density, powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor with 400 MHz GPU and run on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) similar to the other Xolo devices powered by a Intel Atom processor. No details about the exact model of Intel chip yet, but it is likely to come with a 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Z2460 processor similar to the X900.
Looking at the specifications, this phone is likely to be priced lesser than the X900. Xolo launched the X900, the company’s first Android smartphone powered by an Intel Atom processor last year, and launched the X1000 powered by a 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor earlier this year.
XOLO X910 Specifications
- 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display with 256 ppi pixel density
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor with 400 MHz GPU
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 1GB, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSPA+ 21Mbps; HSUPA: 11.5 Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, aGPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 2000 mAh battery
No word on pricing or the availability yet.