Xolo has launched the Xolo X1000, the company’s latest Intel Atom-powered Android Smartphone. It comes with a 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen display at 312 ppi, powered by 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor with a 400 MHz PowerVR SGX540 GPU and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It comes with a 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording and a 1.3 MP front-facing camera. It also has Full HD video playback. It doesn’t come with the Intel Atom Clover Trail+ processor as we guessed last week. This is the same processor present in the Motorola Razr i that we reviewed earlier this year.
Xolo launched the X900, the company’s first phone powered by an Intel Medfield Z2460 processor in India in May 2012. The Xolo X500, a budget phone powered Intel’s 1.2 GHz Atom Lexington Z2420 processor was launched earlier this year.
Xolo X1000 Specifications
- 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen 2.5 D Edge-to-edge curved glass display at 312 ppi
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor with a 400 MHz PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- 8 Megapixel camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 1.3 MP front-facing
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 9.1 mm thick and weighs 140 grams
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, GPS / aGPS
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1900 mAh battery
The Xolo X1000 is priced at Rs. 19,999. It is now on pre-order on Flipkart which would will go on sale from March 20th and would be available widely after that.