Flipboard for iPhone and iPad has been updated to version 2.0.2 that brings new features including new profile pages, option to share a new via SMS, saving an image to the camera roll, Friends category in the content guide and lots more features. Flipboard for iPhone and iPad version 2.0 update back in March brought custom magazines. The Android app got the 2.0 update last week.
New features in Flipboard for iPhone and iPad 2.0.2
- Get a window onto your readership and curation activity with new profile pages.
- Discover magazines by friends quickly in new Friends category in the Content Guide.
- Select a social network and access options more easily in the improved share menu.
- Share magazines and stories with friends and family via SMS text messaging.
- Save images directly to your device. Tap item’s share icon, then “Save to Camera Roll.”
- Improved navigation for Google Reader RSS folders
Download Flipboard for iPhone and iPad from the Apple iTunes Store for free, if you don’t have it yet.