Swipe Telecom has launched the Swipe 9X, the company’s latest Android smartphone. It has a 4.7-inch FWVGA (854 x 480 Pixels) Capacitive multi-touch Touch display, powered by a 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandiwich) OS. It has a 8-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby similar to the Swipe Fablet F3 and Fablet F2 Android smartphones that were launched back in February.
Swipe 9X Specifications
- 4.7-inch (854 x 480 Pixels) Capacitive multi-touch Touch display
- 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandiwich) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 9.3mm thick and weighs 149 grams
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 512MB RAM,4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio
- 2000 mAh battery
The Swipe 9X is priced at Rs. 8,999. It comes with a three stylish free Back Shells (Black, White and Trendy Blue) and a free Business Navigator (flap cover).