Sony announced the Xperia SP last month and its finally available in retail. We’ve been playing with the handset for a few days now but before we publish our review, here’s a quick unboxing to pique your interest!
In terms of specifications, the handset is powered by a dual core 1.7Ghz processor. An 8MP camera can be spotted at the back. Running on Android Jelly Bean, the handset has a 4.6 inch 720p display. A very cool feature of the handset is its color changing led strip at the bottom. We’ll have more on that in the review. For now, check out the unboxing video.
- 4.6-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD Reality Display with with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 at 319 ppi
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.7 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960Pro processor
- 8 MP camera with LED Flash, Exmor RS sensor for HDR images, 1080p video recording
- VGA front-facing camera
- 9.98 mm thick and weighs 155g
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, DNLA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL, NFC
- 2370 mAh battery
The Sony Xperia SP comes in White, Red and Black colours and is available for Rs. 26,000.