Byond Tech, popular for the Mi-Book series of tablets has launched Phablet I, in the Byond Phablet smartphone series. It has a 5.3-inch qHD (540 x 960 pixels) IPS capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It comes with a 8MP rear camera wih LED flash and a 1.3MP front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support with dual standby similar to other Byond smartphones. The company launched the Byond PIII with a 6-inch display last year and the Byond Phablet PII with a 5.7-inch HD display earlier this year.
Byond Phablet PI specifications
- 5.3-inch qHD (540 x 960 pixels) IPS capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 9.7mm thick and weighs 188 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB Internal memory,Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2000 mAh battery
The Byond Phablet PI comes in White and Navy Blue colors and is priced at Rs.10999. It comes with a free Flip Cover and a Screen Guard.