Byond Tech has launched their latest Android Smartphone, the Phablet PII. The Phablet PIII that was launched back in December had a 6-inch FWVGA display, but the Phablet PII comes with a 5.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 5-point multi touch capacitive screen IPS display. It is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It comes with a 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 3MP front-facing camera for video chats.
Byond Phablet PII specifications
- 5.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive 5-point multi-touch display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 3MP front-facing camera
- G-sensor, Proximity sensor and Light Sensor
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2500 mAh battery
The Byond Phablet PII is priced at Rs. 14999 (MRP). It would be available from online retailer Flipkart and through dealers and distributors across India.