Flipboard for iPhone and iPad has received a major update to version 2.0 that brings option to create your own magazines, improved search, faster page-loading, optional Facebook Open Graph integration and lots more new features.
New features in Flipboard 2.0 for iPhone and iPad
- Collect and save content into your own magazines around topics you love
- Make the magazines public or private
- New bookmarklet (share.flipboard.com) lets you add items to your magazines from your browser
- Tap the Red Ribbon to see table of contents, all the magazines you’ve created, Notifications and lots more
- Inside a story, tap the source’s avatar in the lower left-hand corner, to reveal Flipboard Comments
- Share your magazine through email, Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc
- Improved search results
- Sidebars in partner magazines, newspapers and websites now has subsections for easier navigation
- Faster page-loading and faster flipping performance.
- Get personalized list of things for reading in cover stories based on your social interactions.
- Optional Facebook Open Graph integration that brings Flipboard activity to your Facebook page
Download Flipboard for iPhone and iPad from the Apple iTunes Store for free.