Xolo B700, the company’s latest Android smartphone with dual SIM support is now available from online retailer Flipkart. Xolo launched the A700, the first Android smartphone in the A Series powered by a MediaTek processor back in November last year. This is the first phone in the new B Series, which indicates the high capacitity battery. It has a 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) 16M color capacitive touch screen IPS display, powered by a 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It comes with a 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash at the back with 720p HD video recording and a VGA front-facing camera similar to the Xolo A700.
XOLO B700 Specifications
- 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) 16M color capacitive touch screen IPS display with 256 ppi pixel density
- 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Dual SIM (3G + 2G)
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash, 720p video recording, VGA front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSPA 7.2Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, aGPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3450 mAh battery
The Xolo B700 is priced at Rs. 8,999 and is available for purchase from Flipkart.